NFL 2015 OFF Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL released Deflategate report. Says Brady was likely aware of the rules breaking. Shocking...

For the reasons described in this Report, and after a comprehensive investigation, we have concluded that, in connection with the AFC Championship Game, it is more probable than not that New England Patriots personnel participated in violations of the Playing Rules and were involved in a deliberate effort to circumvent the rules. In particular, we have concluded that it is more probable than not that Jim McNally (the Officials Locker Room attendant for the Patriots) and John Jastremski (an equipment assistant for the Patriots) participated in a deliberate effort to release air from Patriots game balls after the balls were examined by the referee. Based on the evidence, it also is our view that it is more probable than not that Tom Brady (the quarterback for the Patriots) was at least generally aware of the inappropriate activities of McNally and Jastremski involving the release of air from Patriots game balls.

Failure to put any blame on Officiating crew nullifies any validity to this story. Blame everyone but the one group of people who's responsibility it is to monitor just this issue. Was this story a complete fabrication just to keep NFL in spotlight through the off season? I say YES. If you want to point fingers how can you exclude the ref's? I have NEVER seen a ballboy place a ball after a play.

And if you believe others, I think it was Jessie Palmer that said today that all the QB's have the balls inflated to where they want them, all of them (Starters).

Now, earlier we found out that there is a variance in allowable pressure in the game ball ... I think it was like 1/2 pound under to 1/2 pound over ... I think the report said 12 was regulation.

This info came out quite awhile back.

24453008.jpg

He is neither a "person of interest" nor a "suspect" . They just wanted to talk to him based on his history with the woman and a paternity test.

It looks as if Collins was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Far as I can see, he is clear of any possible charges. This is probably a good pick up for Dallas.

Reactions: salsadancer7
Tony Reali said : only better thing than that is setting the ball on fire.
What a great idea soak them in gasoline light it off after spotting it.... Magic happens

The extra point has been in the game for how long from the 2 yard line? Why change it? I don't care if it is converted 99.7% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)