Youtube TV sub losses

I'm getting rid of my CableCards from Spectrum in the next couple of months when my promo expires, and I would have gone to YTTV for sure, but now that Venu offers most of what I would actually watch if it is available and a solid product they'll most likely get my business.
Good timing, since Charter is going to have their second price increase of the year in July-

Internet base price is going up $3 ($4 for legacy)

Voice (Home phone) going up $3

International calling rates increasing

Various packages increasing...

TV select for certain states going up $3.

Sports view going up $3

HBO going up $1

Cablecards going up $6.

Vid boxes going up $1

MGM+ going up $1

Acorn TV $1.01

Venue is a sports-oriented vMVPD, like YouTube TV. ESPN is also going to launch a standalone streaming service, similar to ESPN+, but with all their live sports content.
I know that. I was questioning why sub to ESPN and another service that ESPN will be in?

Reactions: ncted
I know that. I was questioning why sub to ESPN and another service that ESPN will be in?
ESPN on it’s own is good for people that do not subscribe to a Live TV service.

Since I still need Fox Owned Channels, like the Big Ten for Michigan Football, it has to be YTTV or Vemu for 5 months.

YTTV let me sign back up as a new subscriber, so I was able to get Sunday Ticket for $179, paid for that and immediately put the account on hold, will start it back up the last week in August roughly.

I have no need of Traditional Paid Live TV, there is absolutely noting on currently worth watching in my opinion.

Been catching up with Netflix and Apple TV+ content.

How things have changed

Vevo music on Roku