WorldSportHD: Real Madrid vs. Deportivo 10/4 @ 8pm Encore Presentation

From Paul:

Well the Real coach said Owen was injured, but he left the ground without receiving treatment....The feeling is that Raul, Morientes and Guti are all ganging up on him -they are all close and all have something to lose if Owen does well....not looking good for the England striker.

LAst night, while perhaps not a classic was tense stuff from start to finish - i honestly thought that Madrid could win even with only 5 mins left.

As it is it was not to be - great news for Deportivo and Barca - now 7 points ahead of Madrid---but who suffered another serious injury after Edmilson damaged knee ligaments - out until MAY!

A week off now, which i am not complaining about after a hectic month or so.

I've worked out that so far this season we have travelled around 7,000km doing games and with 2 trips to Valenciia this month and the UEFA restarting on October 21st (I think) that is going to increase quite drastically soon.
right time to sit back, chill out a bit and listen to the new REM album

cheers

ps did you all notice we did away with the 'chalkboard' sound effects. 'due to popular demand'.....

ps did you all notice we did away with the 'chalkboard' sound effects. 'due to popular demand'.....
Yes, I noticed that! Thanks a lot! :)

Looks like there will be no live matches this week, but we might be watching the Auxerre vs. AaB game (taped) on the weekend (I am still fighting the temptation to look up the results of that game!)

10/5 Network Show

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts