Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
Live broadcast from Spain: Sunday, October 17, at 2:58 PM EDT

_valencia_.gif
Valencia vs.
_sevilla_fc_.gif
Sevilla

These are currently teams number two and number three in Spain. Don't miss this match!

A new episode of La Liga pre-game show starts as always 30 minutes before the game.

For the latest schedules and standings, check the following thread:
Schedule of Live Soccer Matches on WorldSport-HD

Ilya.

Logos are courtesy of www.hqfl.dk

The game starts in less than 2 hours!

FYI: I posted the latest Spanish Primera Liga standings here. The first three places are held by Barcelona, Valencia and Sevilla. Deportivo and Espanyol are currently on the fourth and fifth positions, though things may change after this weekend, as there are currently 9 clubs who have 10 or 11 points: a pretty close race!

The game is on! Very intersting and intense game from the very beginning. Both sides had excellent scoring opportunities.

Just tuned in. I looks like the long shot camera is very far and one can hardly distinguish the players on the field. Anyone seeing blur on this camera. It is very dark (maybe because of a night game) and not as lighted as other games. What do you think?

Close-ups look great though!

0-0 after the first half.

Ilya said:
Close-ups look great though!

I agree. But maybe they did not have a choice in putting that camera in a better place this week. This looks like the HDnet soccer games where the camera that covers the field is always very far. I hope they put the camera closer in next telecast. It makes a huge difference.

Goooaaal!
Valencia scored first!

Goooaaal! Sevilla answered!

I missed those two goals. I stepped away from the TV. I have a few people here who are switching between NFL games on Fox/ABC and WorldSport.

I've been doing some picking (and PIPing) at the Browns game too! So many games going on today! Boy, I need that DVR!!!

Goooaaal! Sevilla takes the lead!

It's funny! Aranda didn't know he's been substituted!
Now he gets a red card!??

The final shot... no goal!

Sevilla wins 2:1!

This extends the Barcelona's lead: Barcelona has won against Espanyol on Friday.

Next weekend: Real Madrid meets Valencia.
And on Thursday there will be a UEFA Cup match between Auxerre ang Grazer AK.

And for those who missed today's game, it will be shown again tomorrow (Monday) at 8:30 pm EDT.

Hurricanes Vs Louisville on ESPNHD what a game!

WorldSport-HD Demolition Derby??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)