WorldSportHD LIVE: Sevilla vs. Athletic - Sunday, 12/5 @ 10:58 AM EST

Pardon me if I don't reply promptly...

...my PC and my HDTV are on separate floors of my house. I'm spending most of it with the HDTV. :)

Dave
Lancaster, PA
Charter member of VOOM

It is about that time for me... hope you enjoyed and enjoy the rest of the game! Be back soon... I will be updating the website tomorrow!

Matt

PS BIG NEWS COMING SOON ON WORLD SPORT!

Ok, Matt, thanks for stopping by!

Sevilla kept pushing in spite of the lead! They could've scored more.
Final score: 2:0

Will have to catch the remainder on Monday night

Seville seems to have just dominated that second half. I gather the first half was closer. I'll watch it again on Monday night. I'm a big fan since about a year ago. Sid and Paul are a load of fun, but sometimes embarrass themselves with incorrect player identifications. I still like them. It would be nice if the producers could avoid putting up replays of plays from two minutes prior for odd reasons, in the middle of the game. Wait for that stuff until the end of halftime or when the announcers mention a desire to see a particular play again. It just seems like some of the production decisions could be a bit cleaner occasionally.

Great game as always. Can't wait until next week.

Dave Farrow
Lancaster, PA
charter member of VOOM since 11/2003

davekendra, check out the replay of La Liga in a few minutes. Nice goal by David Becham!

Next Sunday (I believe)! Real Madrid will meet Real Sociedad. I'll post the schedule update as soon as the game time is confirmed.

Great game - sorry I couldn't chat in the forum while the game was on. Thanks again to all @ Worldsport for bringing us these. I for one would love more live games (although I know for personnel, travel, and equipment reasons that's just not feasible with the current budget).
Can't wait for next week's games!
-F

Starz-HD East: The Safety of Objects, 7pm ET & 10pm ET (West)

HBO: Carnivàle: Season 2 Premieres in January!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)