WorldSport-HD: ATLETICO MADRID VS. MALAGA Encore Presentation 8pm EST

Quite a difference an almost whole year makes. Now the games are live instead of tapes. There's a schedule of live games. I think I will enjoy these games a lot this year.

Well, we can declare the football season officially open! The first live HD broadcast form Spain is on!

50124.gif
ATLETICO MADRID vs.
74069.gif
MALAGA

Sean Mota said:
Malaga just standing around for Atletico to score. They need to be more aggresive.

Oh my God! That was coming!!!
Ouch! Calatayud will be replaying that one in his dreams or should I say nightmares. To his credit (or good fortune) the score should be 3 - 0 at half.

Sean Mota said:
Ilya,

I heard that Sid say hello to you at Satelliteguys. :)
Yes!!! I think he said hello to Sean and Ilya! :yes Don't know about you Sean, but no one ever before mentioned my name on live TV! Wow!!!

Thank you, Paul!

Actually that is Paul not Sid. I am confused! He just introduced himself as Paul Giblin. If it is Paul, man they sound very very similar.

I hope not to see a lot of games with Malaga. Numancia who just made it to the La Liga. Was everybody stunned that Zadine's salary buys the whole squad 8 times over. Did I hear this correctly? They must be the Expos of La Liga.

Well, since Paul mentioned our names and SatelliteGuys, it means they are looking at this very thread during the match!

So, I guess we can post questions and suggestions right now, and they might be able to answer them during the live broadcast!

The scoreboard is still showing 2:0.
Hasn't Colsa just scored? Or was he offside (I stepped out for a second...)

Yeah, Colsa was offsides on that goal

Too bad too because it was a well designed play other than that.

I guess Atletico can't complain given how many other chances they haven't been able to convert on.

-F

I am not a soccer fan, but I must admit getting hooked on WorldSport last season - 100x better than the MLS stuff on HDNuff. Except for MLB, the "live" action on WorldSports in 10x better than anything INeptHD is doing.

Way to go Atletico! Maybe I am a soccer fan...but I only like the real stuff! ;)

Well, the game was very one-sided but Paul didn't let me down with his witty commentary. Did you catch his quip in the 1st half regarding the referee who missed a corner kick call? .."a good case there for a visit to the optician". Gotta' love it.

The guys in the WorldSport booth need to get up to speed as they made a few bad choices when it came to which camera or source ought to be broadcast let alone that 40 seconds of dead air at the beginning. They were showing a replay at one point and missed showing what sounded like a very close shot on goal. I do credit them with finding at least of few Spanish babes in the stands which more than made up for it though.:cool:

The "Live" bug was a little annoying. I wish it was simply included included in the program guide info but I'd rather see something indicating that the game was live versus no indication at all. Just a date of the event in the program guide would be enough. Oh well, that dead horse has been sufficiently pummelled.

Paul, during half time have the camera's turn to you in the booth. You don't have a "face for radio" do you? See you in two weeks!;)

HD Cinema (106): Around the World in 80 Ways 5pm & 8:30pm EST

Ultra-HD: Full Frontal Fashion: NY Spring 2005 8pm EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)