What's going on with Showtime/Paramount?

I know, I have done that may times over the past few years. Didn't get the offer this time. Will wait a couple of days and try again.
Just to tell you, Paramount+ with Showtime is providing the $60 for a year special, which is $5 a month, that is the version with Showtime Live Streams ( Showtime East/West), CBS Live Stream, movies and shows in 4K, including CBS current shows in 4K, no commercials, etc.

info here-

Just to tell you, Paramount+ with Showtime is providing the $60 for a year special, which is $5 a month, that is the version with Showtime Live Streams ( Showtime East/West), CBS Live Stream, movies and shows in 4K, including CBS current shows in 4K, no commercials, etc.

info here-

Thanks for that info, I actually like watching on Dish. I guess I'm old school, but I like scanning the channels to see what's on. I do have a bunch of streaming services as well, mostly for my kids, but I don't sign up for any that are also available as a Dish package.

info here-

Thanks for posting this. I was able to take advantage of this.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I just saw this:
"Get Paramount+ with SHOWTIME free for 2 months!"
and it seems like this part is conflicting, one part says: "
Once your offer period ends, you will stop receiving Paramount+ with SHOWTIME unless you manage the offer using your MyDISH account and elect to continue subscribing after the offer period ends.
If you pause or disconnect your DISH service this offer will be forfeited and you will be charged the then-currently monthly price."

then all the way on the bottom of the same page, it says: "Eligible customers will receive promotional pricing for the first 2 months. After 2 months, then-current everyday price applies unless you call or go online to downgrade. Prices, packages, programming and offers subject to change without notice. Additional charges, taxes, and restrictions may apply. Only available for current customers in good standing with qualifying DISH service who are not currently subscribed to Paramount+ with SHOWTIME."

Does Paramount+ with SHOWTIME stop automatically after the 2 months like what it says on top or does it continue automatically unless one manually cancels by calling or downgrading online?

I just saw this:
"Get Paramount+ with SHOWTIME free for 2 months!"
and it seems like this part is conflicting, one part says: "
Once your offer period ends, you will stop receiving Paramount+ with SHOWTIME unless you manage the offer using your MyDISH account and elect to continue subscribing after the offer period ends.
If you pause or disconnect your DISH service this offer will be forfeited and you will be charged the then-currently monthly price."

then all the way on the bottom of the same page, it says: "Eligible customers will receive promotional pricing for the first 2 months. After 2 months, then-current everyday price applies unless you call or go online to downgrade. Prices, packages, programming and offers subject to change without notice. Additional charges, taxes, and restrictions may apply. Only available for current customers in good standing with qualifying DISH service who are not currently subscribed to Paramount+ with SHOWTIME."

Does Paramount+ with SHOWTIME stop automatically after the 2 months like what it says on top or does it continue automatically unless one manually cancels by calling or downgrading online?
Confirmed with DISH on Facebook Messenger that it gets removed automatically and I won't get charged so they signed me up and this was in the confirmation e-mail:
"Thanks for adding Paramount+ with Showtime, $FirstName

Your order of Paramount+ with Showtime is confirmed. You’re getting it free for 2 months. We will automatically take Paramount+ with Showtime off your account on 10/25/2024. Feel free to go to mydish.com, use the MyDISH App, or call if you would like to continue subscribing to Paramount+ with Showtime when your offer period ends. Here’s info for your records, a channel breakdown and watch options.

Thanks for being a valued DISH customer! "

This is the offer:
1724593770228.png

1724593794568.png

OTA USB stopped working on Hopper 3

Very small screen on some channels