what the heck...satworks fta

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sattec

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
I can now get pentagon channel on g-10 but all retro channels won't lock on. I can only get pentagon after a complete reset and scan!!! they are all the same polarity right?

so....why does the satworks only see the one channel?? I cannot find anything wrong?

Iceberg said:
have you tried to manually see if there is signal?

which satworks? 3618 or 3688

3688, you mean check for each channel by loading the info manually? no

I'm not near mine so lets see if I remember right (from the menu)

install (2nd one in), transponder list (last one on list)
select it and fine 11799 transponder (the one closest to 11799 V 26660) and see if you have quality. If you do, scan that TP and it should log in.

If not, the best thing to do is delete all the Transponders in the satellite and redo a blind scan

I deleted all the channels and did a blind scan, I got one channel, pentagon only. I'll try to load the retro net manually. right now, I'm blind scanning one last time to see if it will fix itself. retronet was working before I bscanned for pentagon ch.

more....its finding alot of signal, 13 so far

I think I got the answer ....I used the t-6 satellite for a G-10 scan!!! yup! thats it........silly me

ok here's what I did ....the dish was on g-10, I used the satellite pre stored settings stored for the t-6 bird and startd scanning the g-10 bird. thanks ..I freaking out slightly...no hogans heroes!!!!

I'm still scanning the bird but it will work....I don't about pentagon channel but we'll see.

my 3688 said "no signal found" and then would pop in with the pentagon channel. If I get this mess fixed, I may try mixing up the formats on different scans with different birds.

it part of the retro network ...H'sH shows at different times (I think?) on different stations

I am invinsable!!!!! more channel than before plus no moving the dish for pentagon ch!!!!!

woohoo!!!! hey the words don't match the picture on pentagon channel???slightly off

sattec said:
I am invinsable!!!!! more channel than before plus no moving the dish for pentagon ch!!!!!

woohoo!!!! hey the words don't match the picture on pentagon channel???slightly off
Change the PCR ID to the same as the VPID, that fixed the problem for me on my satworks 3618.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

what k-band lnb to use?

Coaxial Connector on GeosatPro GS120 Motor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)