What Movies Draw You In Again & Again...

We watched “A Christmas Story” on TBS as our traditional family media event. My Mother let me read “In God we Trust, All Others Pay Cash” as a teenager, so when this movie came out, it was going into my collection.

We watched “A Christmas Story” on TBS as our traditional family media event. My Mother let me read “In God we Trust, All Others Pay Cash” as a teenager, so when this movie came out, it was going into my collection.
Same here. I display the book on my shelf proudly. The author, Jean Shepherd was on a nighttime radio program in the 1970's that I listened to faithfully as a teenager.

Reactions: TheKrell and Foxbat
My son and I have been watching Back to the Future movies. We watched the first movie and this week we watched the second movie and on Friday we will watch the 3 rd movie. I've watching some old shows lately since there is nothing new now.

Reactions: dfergie
Been burned out on tv shows other than 1 or 2. Been going thru the movie collection.

3 weeks ago. Hunt For Red October and Patriot Games.
2 weeks ago The Harry Potter collection.
This past week The Mission Impossible Collection.

Have to find something else now. Maybe Die Hard or Bond.
Might I recommend the Jason Bourne series.

Been burned out on tv shows other than 1 or 2. Been going thru the movie collection.

3 weeks ago. Hunt For Red October and Patriot Games.
2 weeks ago The Harry Potter collection.
This past week The Mission Impossible Collection.

Have to find something else now. Maybe Die Hard or Bond.
Have you ever watched "Unforgotten" on Amazon Prime? It's a great British crime series.

Reactions: klang
Have you ever watched "Unforgotten" on Amazon Prime? It's a great British crime series.
I’ve seen a lot of the Brit crime shows. Kind of hit n miss on them. Some we like, others not so much. I’ve not watched that one. Father Brown, Grantchester, Death in Paradise, Foyles War and Poirot are ones I know we have watched or are still watching. Still have Agatha Raisin, Madame Blanc Mysteries, Harry Wild, Strike, Miss Scarlett and The Duke and Signora Volpe to watch. Probably many others I can’t think of.