What Is Ntsc (vc2)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
NTSC is analog, so you would need an old analog C/Ku box for that
VC2 is the scrambling technology

So in a nutshell...yes you can receive it if you had a C_Band setup and subscribed to the channel :)

and welcoime :wave to Satelliteguys!

IS that Bam-Bam Biggalo?

Iceberg said:
NTSC is analog, so you would need an old analog C/Ku box for that
VC2 is the scrambling technology

So in a nutshell...yes you can receive it if you had a C_Band setup and subscribed to the channel :)

and welcoime :wave to Satelliteguys!

Hey thanks for the quick response. Got it now .

docj2005 said:
that is a pic of iceberg the wrestler..

i just cant remeber which faction of wrestling he is from..

NWA - Was Tag Team Champion back in January

Iceberg in disguise

This is amazing.......A major wrestling champion by night and a satellite installer by day. You sure you don't work for an undercover government agency too?? CIA? FBI? lol

speaking of VCII.......

It looks like since there have been so many technological advancements in the satellite industry since the days of C-band that these VCII boards would be a lot smaller like those smartcards or even have the technology built into the 4DTV receivers for descrambling capability that would allow you to call and be able to receive those channels from a provider without having to put one of those big boards in the 4DTV receiver. I guess with Digicypher and DVB technology becoming more popular with channel providers that it just isn't feasible to go back and add this technology in since it will be outdated in a few years.

lilyarbie said:
This is amazing.......A major wrestling champion by night and a satellite installer by day. You sure you don't work for an undercover government agency too?? CIA? FBI? lol

nope...don't actually install them either...except for my own :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Making sure it all works before calling installer

Has anyone used PPC Compression Fittings before?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts