What is 48-950 code?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
sometimes i like to at guide and today i notice i got the for for 5/22 for only 1 or 2 channels, so i ran a test and got that code, i don't think it a big deal if i read it right, but i just to make sure , and why would the Tribute send out data for so few channels? thanks

Last edited:
sometimes i like to at guide and today i notice i got the for for 5/22 for only 1 or 2 channels, so i ran a test and got that code, i don't think it a big deal if i read it right, but i just to make sure , and why would the Tribute send out data for so few channels? thanks

I don't know the exact code but the guide is normally a 14 day guide, but if by chance, you recently had new software d/led it will take some time for the guigde to populate outside of the 1st week.
It gradually fills in over a few days, that said the early days are usually populated right away.
I don't know how long it takes to fill out the back end entirely as I usually don't go out 14 days .
My shows that I Record are normally on weekly so thats all the farther I usually would look.

Are you having any mrv issues? 48-xxx is the code for mrv network problems.

Are you having any mrv issues? 48-xxx is the code for mrv network problems.
that what i thinking, but i don't have any network, i only got HR34 that all, i was only trying to figure out why guide didn't update and i seen that code i thought to ask , but since i got no MRV network , i not worry, and it seem weird to me to see teams TBA for tonight instead of Pittsburgh @ NY game for hockey tonight

Last edited:
Maybe the HR34 sees no network as that code. The guide issue sounds like something separate.

that what i thinking, but i don't have any network, i only got HR34 that all, i was only trying to figure out why guide didn't update and i seen that code i thought to ask , but since i got no MRV network , i not worry, and it seem weird to me to see teams TBA for tonight instead of Pittsburgh @ NY game for hockey tonight

You don't have guide info for TODAY ?

Thats odd, even if you just did a reboot.

Wondering where your guide info comes from 101 or 119 and what your signal looks like on those Sats. I don't know what transponders they would be on though.

TroubleshootingVerify all the connections at all of the H24 / HR24 and clients are snugly and securely fastened.Troubleshoot the DECA(s) (or appropriate lack thereof). H24s+ / HR24s+ have built-in DECAs. Connecting an external one causes network issues.If connected to broadband Internet: Verify the customer is using the Cinema Connection Kit. Linksys wireless adapaters, Homeplugs, powerline adapters, or Ethernet adpaters, disable Whole-Home DVR service.Wireless adpaters can't guarantee optimal Whole-Home DVR service. For optimal use, the wired CCK (Coax) provides the best experience. (Offer the CCK Coax, if applicable.) Other internet connection methods disable Whole-Home service. Reset the receiver.

You don't have guide info for TODAY ? Thats odd, even if you just did a reboot. Wondering where your guide info comes from 101 or 119 and what your signal looks like on those Sats. I don't know what transponders they would be on though.
that why i asked, does your guide say "Teams TBA" or Pittsburgh @ NY? but on the other hand i can't understand why yesterday the guide updated a few channels on 5/22, i will and see if the guide update tomorrow

Last edited:
that why i asked, does your guide say "Teams TBA" or Pittsburgh @ NY? but on the other hand i can't understand why yesterday the guide updated a few channels on 5/22, i will and see if the guide update tomorrow

What recvr is this that it is happening on ?
The older H20's use to occasionally have this issue ... you had to do a reboot and it would straighten itself out usually overnight.

Fwiw, my guide for this game says :

Conference Semi Finals: Teams TBA, Playoffs, Sports, Hockey

What recvr is this that it is happening on ? The older H20's use to occasionally have this issue ... you had to do a reboot and it would straighten itself out usually overnight. Fwiw, my guide for this game says : Conference Semi Finals: Teams TBA, Playoffs, Sports, Hockey
just the hr34, if your guide said the same im cool, but what freak me out last night was 48-950 code, and i know don't any like mrv network hookup or anything

just the hr34, if your guide said the same im cool, but what freak me out last night was 48-950 code, and i know don't any like mrv network hookup or anything

I don't use MRV either, I'd like to get rid of the addl. fee seeing that I don't use it, but I don't think thats possible.

I don't run a System Test unless I'm expecting a problem or already experiencing one.
That said, I just ran one and it said All Systems OK ... this actually surprised me, usually something is not 100% correct according to thier tests, but still working fine.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Local Forecast (The Weather Channel)

How to Mimic the MDU lite power from all units..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)