What a Sexy Ref on WEW

Status
Please reply by conversation.
it asked me to register....decided against it :)

If its the same clips as what is on the shows, I'll just wait :D

Timmy I think you need a Monitor curtain and headphone lol

Imagine that? Imagjine you luaghing out loud, making those Straight Manly noises when we see a Hot Chick/Gal/Woman etc.

lol Yep View those pages at home!

recorded a couple of channels on Saturday (was out of town) and I noticed between the 2 different channels (KWBS & WNYI), KWBS had new shows, whereas WNYI had an older episode.

I missed the show. I was so tired from Blind scanning from east to west during the week and going to bed late I was out of it this weekend. No more blind scanning. I think I have all the satellites possible in me area.

Too much blind scanning will make you go blind.
But then again too much WEW will make you go blind also.
It's a lose-lose situation. :(

Edit: I just saw your blind scanning blues thread talrudeboy, that's me too :p but I'll leave this post in here since it's about WEW.

Lol

lol Yep,, Make this be a lession for all of you guys. Do not over Blind scan because that will make you miss WEW. Like Tux said you will go blind ha ha

BTW where is WEW Taped? That place looks like a great place for a afterwork happy Hour you know what I am saying?

"Honey I be home late tonight" "I have some things to do in the office"

LOL

Let me stop playing.

The shows recently aired were from 2002 at "Froggy's Bar" in Dover, DE

A couple of shows were from Florida...I think those were from Tabu night club (or for you old ECW fans...Zuma Beach club)

WEW on now and that ref is sexy

Sexy ref again.

And I am not talking about the confused DUDE>

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Indian internationals ?

Noob HD FTA questions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts