WFLA (NBC) HD and Buccaneers:

LonghornXP

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
I'm just passing the information along with tampahdtv.com and it seems that WFLA will be broadcasting all four Buccaneers preseason games in 1080i HDTV for us fans. The HDTV feed will be available on OTA VHF channel 7 and on Bright House Networks channel 608. This pretty much was the best news I read after getting hope and perked me right up. WFLA is now back in my good graces at least for the next month or so. WFLA if your listening this is a step in the right direction and I suggest that you don't screw up your second chance. You now have a chance to fix all your mistakes.

korsjs said:
good news for us bucs fans.

what did wfla do to upset you?

Their lack of HD programming (live events and sports the most), the little programming they did live they didn't do very well, multicasting and never wanting to work a deal to get onto BHN. Now granted BHN could have made problems getting a deal but NBC had many of years to get a deal in place even years before they started multicasting.

NBC hasn't exactly been good when it comes to HDTV. Even with everything that Fox has done before they went HD the fact is that Fox has gone HD and does a great job and only getting better along with many live sporting events. NBC has been doing worse with twice the amount of time to perfect their HDTV feeds than Fox and that is very sad.

Also I hate NBC in general (corporate) because they don't seem to show many great movies in HDTV.

DSR 4200 info vs 4DTV

Downloading from a DVR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)