Weird glitch in HD channels

Brodieb

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 1, 2009
Maryville, MO
Tonight I notiched a weird glitch in some of my HD channels - they are going very slowly but the audio is working fine. If I enter the guide and cycle through the themes once or twice they work fine and the video is working fine the little window in the right hand side. Is this a DISH glitch or a sign of trouble with my 722 receiver? It seems to be happening on many HD channels - on 110 and 129 and even on some of my local HD channels out of KCMO. Anyone else seen something similiar?

Could be just a Dish thing tonight.. I was watching Speed HD tonight and at one point, the picture froze and my 722 re-booted. Just got the 6.22 software early yesterday morning and my 722 has been just a bit flaky. I too hope it's not a sign of things to come.

I was experiencing the same symptoms this afternoon, esp after swapping the POP. Every once in a while when swapping between tuners my box will become unstable and requires a reboot. I just stopped pressing buttons and after a bit things seemed better.

Miner

I am having the same issues on my HD. I started to notice it on MAV tv. I was watchin bikini something and thought it was the channel. I see it is an issue with Stupid DISH! It runs slow and jagged.

I've run into this before -- if you force an HDMI connection reset it seems to correct the problem.

In my case I have my 722 into an HDMI switch - when I run into the issue I just cycle through the connections to force another handshake and it clears up the problem.

Universal Remote Programming

NOTICE: 922 Hard Drive Format Coming

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts