Website problem

ibanez_ax

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 22, 2011
North Texas
For the last couple of days, every time I try to access any part of Dishnetwork.com that requires my login, I get a blank white page that continues to try to load. The rest of the website that anyone can access for general information is fine.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I am having that same problem in Chrome. I was able to login fine using Firefox. Weird.

Yeah that is weird. I had the same problem with Chrome a couple of weeks ago, and I was also able to login using Firefox.

I'll check this thread tomorrow to see if anyone knows of a solution. Have a great night.

Yup, ever since the last Chrome browser update, clicking on the "login" link on dishnetwork.com causes an endless hang. The page never loads, and you can't log on to the Dish website using Chrome.

(At least, I assumed it was since the latest update, since logging in used to work fine on my Chrome browser.)

Last edited:
Yup, ever since the last Chrome browser update, clicking on the "login" link on dishnetwork.com causes an endless hang. The page never loads, and you can't log on to the Dish website using Chrome.

Well, I can see its a problem for all Chrome users, not just me. I'll have to apologize to my computer for calling it names. :smash:

Logging on to dishonline.com works fine on the Chrome browser, but you can't log on to your account on dishnetwork.com using Chrome anymore. It's a pain to have to run IE just to access my Dish account.

My Chrome browser just updated itself to v13.0.782.215 today, but no change in the Dish log-in problem.

Last edited:
It has been a month now since the last post and I was wondering if anyone has found a solution to this problem. I still get the blank screen on login with Chrome so although I am sure both Chrome and Dish know about this by now, the problem is still not fixed.

It has been a month now since the last post and I was wondering if anyone has found a solution to this problem. I still get the blank screen on login with Chrome so although I am sure both Chrome and Dish know about this by now, the problem is still not fixed.

There is a known compatibility issue with Chrome when trying to access DishNetwork.com and DishOnline.com. We are currently working on a fix.

Gizmodo.com has just posted an article pointing out that the Chrome browser is about to knock Firefox down to third place and become the second most popular browser by the end of the year. I think commercial sites like DISH who have been treating the Chrome browser as an unimportant nuisance need to wake up to the fact that its popularity is growing by leaps and bounds. Letting this much time go by without Chrome compatibility is inexcusable. You can bet if the DISH web site didn't allow Internet Explorer users to log in, it would have been fixed within days.

Richard Winfeld said:
Using Chrome to log-in to dishnetwork.com is working for me today! Keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way and is finally fixed.

It's worked for me for about a week now. So glad it works now!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Receiver Replacement Recommendations

3D looks great!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)