Watt is the power consumption on the 721?

It is admittedly overkill, but I have each of my 721's, TV (32" and 36"), VCR, DVD and auto-switcher hooked up to APC Smart 1400's. That gives me spike & brownout protection as well as about 45' of runtime.

I buy them on e-bay for about $50, then get new battery packs (RBC-7), if necessary, from Gruber (http://stores.ebay.com/Gruber-Power...1QQdptZ0QQpZ2QQsclZallQQsotimedisplayZ2QQtZkm) for about $60 including S&H.

I was going to give you a really smart-alec response like "RTFM." But I read it and it is NOT THERE!

So I pulled one of mine 721's out...answer 65w.

BTW, if you are going to connect a modern TV remember that when you first turn most of them on, they go thru a degauss cycle that peaks the startup current. The setup I had before would not start properly on a 500va UPS (Belkin) after the battery aged a year or so...thus the overrated APC (above).

I hope this helps.

ERSanders said:
I was going to give you a really smart-alec response like "RTFM." But I read it and it is NOT THERE!

So I pulled one of mine 721's out...answer 65w.

Heheheh...I did RTFM prior to posting. However, I will admit to my laziness. My 721 is nestled away so well, it's hard to pull out. I knew I could count on one of you to know. I didn't know that one of you would actually go tothe trouble of pulling out your own just to satisfy my curiosity. I thank you, though.

120inna55 said:
I have a DLP, so I can't see where degaussing is necessary.

It isn't. Though you might have a spike (though, nowhere near as large) with the bulb powering up, depending on what bulb setup your screen uses.

OT: I remember seeing Episode one three times in theaters. Once on opening day, once off the harddrive digital setup, and once with the Toshiba DLP setup.

WOO..those DLPs are nice...

Anyone see this??

Newbie transponder question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts