waterproof switch

Hoss

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 26, 2004
Glendale, AZ
Hi,
I have a triple lnb for my directv system with just three coaxial cables leading from outside the house. I just added an 18 inch dish and FTA receiver. I do not plan on using my FTA receiver very often so my question is - is there some type of waterproof switch that I can place outside the house that will allow me to easily select which satellite I want to receive a signal from? It is kind of a pain to have to remove one cable and put the other one back on (not to mention the problem of trying to waterproof). Thanks for the help.

I thought I seen something a while back where there was some type of switch that you could switch the feed with a remote.

I am just tinkering with an extra 18 inch dish I have. I purchased a SAT3618 receiver and so far I have picked up Dish 119 as well as Nimiq 1. There are not that many satellites that the 18 inch can pick up, but it is still kind of fun just tinkering. There is a list somewhere at this website that will show just what you can pick up for free with various sized dishes.

Now this is one SUPER DISH! :-)

NVM Reset

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)