Vooms Satelite(s)?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

shamill

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2005
tyler
Ok so now the Voom is gone. What becomes of their satelite? Do they have some multi-million dollar satelite up in the outer atmosphere "turned off" can D get this bird and point it at my dish so I can watch some HD?? Sounds like it had enough bandwith that we could maybe get ESPN2hd & tnthd and maybe fsnhd. Heck maybe even espn8hd "the ocho". Or are we to just wait for it to fall out of the sky on some 3rd world country. Hey you guys in NY & LA will be able to watch it fall in hd! The rest of us can only wait. :confused: :confused:

Where have you been ;)

Dish Network has already secured the purchase of the satellite a long time ago, even before the official termination of voom was announced

figures here in east texas we are always the last to know!!! I guess the next thing you'll tell me is the Red Sox won the world series.

Just curious about this though.... E* bought the Rainbow 1 sat. but didin't I read that there was a Rainbow 2? Did E* get that one too or was is just a rumor?

cr0mag said:
Just curious about this though.... E* bought the Rainbow 1 sat. but didin't I read that there was a Rainbow 2? Did E* get that one too or was is just a rumor?

I believe Voom had leased space on AMC-6

Status
Please reply by conversation.

so many satellites....

Is it time to "Move" back home?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)