Video Game System survey...

What Game Console do you have (or plan to get before 2006 is done)?

• XBox 360

Votes: 73 65.8%
  • Playstation 3

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nintendo Wii

Votes: 43 38.7%
  • Original XBox

Votes: 48 43.2%
  • Playstation 2

Votes: 34 30.6%
  • Nintendo Game Cube

Votes: 28 25.2%
  • Console?!? PC Games are where its at!

Votes: 24 21.6%
  • Older systems or could care less....

Votes: 21 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had used the second computer and BASIC to write a program to help me manage my intramural bowling league that I ran at college. It automatically maintained their averages, generated the schedules (ie. head to head matchups), kept updated standings and high scores/averages/series, and assigned handicap scores.

My parents looked at me like I was Einstein when I told them I wrote it. Of course, back then these things were voodoo to most people...

I have:

Atari 2600
Atari 5200
Atari 7800
Nintendo
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
Nintendo Gamecube
Sega Dreamcast
Playstation
Playstation 2
Playstation 3
PSP
Xbox
Xbox 360
Two Hardcore PCs for PC Gaming

Not saying I'm a real gamer. I'm just committed.

That's OK. I'm guessing he ran out of inputs on his TV or A/V receiver a few times along the way....

That's OK. I'm guessing he ran out of inputs on his TV or A/V receiver a few times along the way....

LOL. The old systems are pack up in the closet. As a matter of fact it's time to pack up the xbox, ps2, game cube. As soon as I stop being lazy. I'm a bit of a pack rat, you see. Maybe one day I'll give those old system to my future kids.

What? No Intellivision?

I was in the 9th or tenth grade when the Intellivision and atari was released. I had a part time job after school, but my father would got in my ass if I brought to much stuff. Even though it was my own money, it was still his house.

I pity the fool who don't watch his money!

Um, thank you Mr. T. The 80's called. The bus will be here shortly to take you back.

I was in the 9th or tenth grade when the Intellivision and atari was released. I had a part time job after school, but my father would got in my ass if I brought to much stuff. Even though it was my own money, it was still his house.

Intellivision was the system when it came out. It made atari look like pong. One-up-men-ship is the name of the game in CE

Well, you can put the PS3 up to 10 since I had already voted. This past Thursday, I walked into Circuit City to pick up a few games. Went to the cashier, noticed the guy in front had a PS3, asked him if he just got it off the shelf, since I didn't see any there. Told me you had to get them at customer service. So I figure I'll walk over and see. There were about 6 people in front of me. First couple were exchanging something, next guy nabs one, then the guy after him nabs one, but only a 20gb, the 60's are gone. Then, the two people in front of me didn't want one. So, I ask for one, and I got the last 20gb. The guy tells me 2 of each came in.

Complete horseshoes, and I wasn't even looking for one.

Wii beats PS3 by large

Gran Turismo HD Canceled - PS3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)