Upgrades every year?

smokey982

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2005
Cleveland, TN (Chattanooga Market)
I've seen some commercials today where T-Mobile and AT&T are offering upgrades every year instead of the 2 year contract length. Does anyone know the details of these upgrades? Any word on Verizon offering this as well?

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I believe the T-Mobile deal is the good one. AT&T and VZ have this "upgrade" where you pay extra each month ($10 I believe) and you can trade your phone in every year. The get your old one back (unlike current deal where you own it after 2 years).

I believe the T-Mobile deal is the good one. AT&T and VZ have this "upgrade" where you pay extra each month ($10 I believe) and you can trade your phone in every year. The get your old one back (unlike current deal where you own it after 2 years).

For AT&T Next, it is more like $15 a month depends on the smartphone. It is probably only worth it if you MUST change your phone every 12 months. If you decided to keep your phone for 2 years, with AT&T Next, you will be overpaying by $150 to $250 than just doing the normal 2 years commitment.

Microsoft makes Xbox Music available on Android

Sprint to launch LG G2 in time for the holidays

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts