Upcoming Contract Disputes for Dish?

J_Smooth

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 9, 2022
Cedar Springs, MI
With DirectTV and Disney in a dispute this week, does anyone know which contracts might be coming up for DISH this fall that could get tied up in a dispute?

With DirectTV and Disney in a dispute this week, does anyone know which contracts might be coming up for DISH this fall that could get tied up in a dispute?
I am going to focus on might - I have no knowledge but we are closing in on when the FOX contract has come up for renewal in the past - the one that is sports heavy. The contract for FOX, FS1, FS2, Big10 Network, Fox Soccer, and Fox Deportes last expired in Sept 2019 and was renewed in October 2019. Sports heavy contracts that cover football usually expire late summer or early fall as there is a lot of content at that point.

Reactions: charlesrshell
what about fox news
I don't know if you are asking about my post, but previously Fox News and Fox Business were on separate contract cycles compared to the Fox Sports channels. The 2019 dispute did not include Fox News and Fox Business, so it would imply that those are still on a separate deal.

I don't know if you are asking about my post, but previously Fox News and Fox Business were on separate contract cycles compared to the Fox Sports channels. The 2019 dispute did not include Fox News and Fox Business, so it would imply that those are still on a separate deal.
I meant would you miss it.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Antenna types

Watching 4K HDR programing via a 4K Joey