Upcoming Amiko A3 - Which Color Do You Prefer?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
Amiko_A3_front_black_RGB_72dpi_zps80ec4498.jpg
Amiko_A3_front_white_RGB_72dpi_zps5ea4dafd.jpg
Amiko_A3_front_red_RGB_72dpi_zpsaddae30f.jpg

Reactions: T134
Yeah black would be my choice also. I just wanted to see what others thought. We can get all three colors.

maybe not the right place....but why would I want this unit over the Micro HD? (planning to order the 'kit' from ebay soon)

sry for hijack, and I like the Black and Silver

maybe not the right place....but why would I want this unit over the Micro HD? (planning to order the 'kit' from ebay soon)

Look again :( the "kit" now contains the DVR1200. Looks like we have seen the end of the microHD

to totally screw up the thread...GeoSat Pro says they are outta stock on the MicroHD and will have the updated version in stock next week.

RED!!!

As a 49ers fan I never pass up an opportunity to select something red (when given the option). All of my vehicles are red :biggrin

Reactions: KE4EST

There are several threads here about the A3.
It is a DVB-S2 4:2:2 FTA receiver and so much more. It is an Android box with tons of possibilities.

They should just supply the covers to distributors unfinished and let them paint them whatever color the customer wants :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

How To Repaint An Old Dish To Increase Gain

Hello From Amiko In Budapest Hungary

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)