UonTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

PSB

On vacation
Original poster
Nov 5, 2003
Now showing footage from the 2005 Satellite Expo!

The show was "JC's Video Blog" (now its amateur wrestling)

OK it was VERY violent, I knew you would be watching it : )

After reading about this channel I decided to rescan the transponder, and there it was! Watched a little yesterday but I got really bad audio (low volume with lots of crackling in it). Signal is close to 80% quality, so thats not the issue. And the ads that came after this guys boxing match sounded also distorted.

Tried it both on my Fortec Ultra and my Twinhan 102g. Same situation on both. Anyone else experiencing the same issue on this channel?

Robbert

yes the sound was bad yesterday, they had a video on from the Satellite Expo but I could not understand what was being said.

This UONTV idea is an amazing concept.

We are really looking at doing some stuff on this channel and have some stuff in the works. :)

the sound problems seem to have been there for a while.. the other day i was getting the video from the expo with german sound..

i hope they get the clitchs out .. i have my biz as a affliate.. and should be starting soon selling time slots and editing video for clinets..

I have got to say that just leaving my sat tuned to UonTV yesterday while working on a project was the best tv I have watched in a while.

It kinda reminds me of a Shoney's buffet. A little bit of everything...

The sound seems ok today.. I noticed a slide for this site, but it was overcropped.. you could only see http://www.satelliteguy in the lower corner, and parts of the logo were cut off as well ;)

however, the Sadoun ads looked good.

do all of the globecast subs see this channel? or does it have to be added to the GC reciever manually?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Equity signal going up??

Live news feeds

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)