Unauthorized channels

John2021

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 28, 2021
Los angeles
We went from the premiere package down to the entrainment package. We are still getting every channel in the premiere pack. We have tried the red reset button to unplugging the genie 2 we even called in and had them reauthorize the boxes and nothing.

We went from the premiere package down to the entrainment package. We are still getting every channel in the premiere pack. We have tried the red reset button to unplugging the genie 2 we even called in and had them reauthorize the boxes and nothing.
As long as they are not still charging you for the prem. pack, enjoy the extra channels. If you have online access to your account, it can be easily checked on what they're charging you for.

looked into my online acct and there's no addon's selected and the package is the entertainment. i am thinking the system didn't update yet and that i prob won't lose all of the extra channels until the system updates. though they used to hit the boxes right then and there to authorize em... i am thinking that i will lose all of the extras once my next bill comes out since i just paid this bill

looked into my online acct and there's no addon's selected and the package is the entertainment. i am thinking the system didn't update yet and that i prob won't lose all of the extra channels until the system updates. though they used to hit the boxes right then and there to authorize em... i am thinking that i will lose all of the extras once my next bill comes out since i just paid this bill
I downgraded from Premiere to Ultimate over a year ago and I'm still getting all of the Premier channels including the Premium channels.

Reactions: John2021
so far we lost channels 83 get tv 336 mtv classics and 362 weather channel no big deal!!! i can't see add on's or the other packages on my account only the one i subscribe to the entertainment pack. they did replace the server since the rep said there wasnt one on my acct though it was in my online acct. my bill prints up at the end of the month so maybe that's when we will loose em and things will go back to normal

so far what i found out the receiver serial numbers don't match up to whats on my account LOL. the gemini did a failed activation

C61k stopped

Max logon not working