unable to connect through 3G

ronfelder

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 3, 2006
south jersey
anyone out there unable to connect to their sling adapter on their Droid phone, specifiically a Motorolao Cliq Xt to their Sling adapter by way of 3G? It works fine connecting with wifi. Previously it worked fine with 3G. Now when I try using 3G it goes through all the processes to connect until the last one where it tells you to make sure you're connected to the internet. Is there a setting on the phone I should be chcking?

Ron

might check your settings. Settings> Wireless controls > Mobile networks > Select network

i don't have one of these but googled the phone's documentation and found that piece of info. here is a link to the booklet. hope it helps, that is a neat phone.

Nothing wrong with seeign plus as previously stated it worked by 3G and not the next. All the steps of connecting happen except the very last when it states i'm not connected to the net. I'm goin g to try my girlfriend's Iphone put it on 3G and try it an see what happens.I personally think it's something with the phone butr don't know what yet. Other features fo the phone that use 3G work so how could the 3G be the problem? A puzzlement?

well i have an iPhone 4 and it works on 3G and edge even. so it may be a phone thing. you might try unistalling the app and reinstalling it. good luck and hope you get it worked out.

I did try unistalling and reinstalling with no luck. I did prove tonight with my phone for my girlfriend's Iphone 3G works fine. I'll have to call T-Mobile during the week and have them help me figure otu the problem. I don't rememeber making any changes to the settings to make it stop working but perhaps I did and dont' remember for it certainly doesn't work.

Logitech stops Revue production until Google updates software

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)