UHF Remote Battery Issue

dmc27

Original poster
Dec 3, 2011
United States
The batteries in my TV2 remote (UHF remote) keep dying after 1-2 weeks, even if I don't use the remote. 622 Receiver. Is this a known issue, and is there a fix? Thanks in advance!

The batteries in my TV2 remote (UHF remote) keep dying after 1-2 weeks, even if I don't use the remote. 622 Receiver. Is this a known issue, and is there a fix? Thanks in advance!

Sounds like we need to get you a new remote. If you could PM me your account number I would be able to get that sent out.

Last edited:
dmc27 said:

I agree with ZachS. But also make sure you dont use cheapo batteries. Like the ones from the dollar store, if you are.

Got one 6.4 here that does the same thing 2 weeks and batteries are zapped.Doesn't matter if it's energizer.duracell or dollar store batts.

Same thing for anyone else that has a remote that is doing this and would like a new one, just PM me your account information and I will start the process to get a replacement.

Pointing Dish to EA

Help in setting up 1000.4 dish with VIP211K

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)