UHD 259 and HDTH 281?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ONUOsFan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
Fishers, IN
Sorry if this has already been talked about - I tried to search and didn't find anything...

I just noticed the other day that UHD is now also mapped to 259 and HD Theater to 281 - are these just re-maps of the existing MPEG2 channels (I'm guessing yes), or are we finally starting to see MPEG4 migration of the old channels?

Sorry if this has already been talked about - I tried to search and didn't find anything...

I just noticed the other day that UHD is now also mapped to 259 and HD Theater to 281 - are these just re-maps of the existing MPEG2 channels (I'm guessing yes), or are we finally starting to see MPEG4 migration of the old channels?

Just remapped.

Yes, just remapped, but the next step in converting those channels to MPEG4. Once D11 gets up, I'm sure the three digit versions of those channels will become MPEG4 and the two digit versions will disappear.

Hey guys, If they were just remapped wouldn't we expect to see them on an MPEG2 receiver?

Never mind. I just checked again. They are showing up on MPEG2.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Manual Recording Problem

Disney HD Channels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts