TV 1 UHF Key/625 Reciever

creek14hockey

Original poster
Aug 30, 2006
I have a 625 Dual DVR reciever. I have the TV1 IR remote in one room with the reciever. I have the TV2 UHF remote in a room downstairs. I have the TV1 output with the RWY cables to a TV in one room and a 3.5 (classic cable cord) to another room. I was wondering if anybody could help me with finding a TV1 UHF remote. I don't care if I have to disable the TV1 IR remote. Can I use two UHF devices? Can i buy this 6.2 UHF/IR Remote Kit http://www.dishdepot.com/com/dishdepot/remotes.jsp#link3087 and have it work for what I need? If not where can I get the TV1 UHF key? Thank you for all you help. I greatly appreciate everyone's time with helping me.

Buy another 6.0 remote on ebay. Set it to the same address as your TV1 remote. Go to menu-6-1-6 and enable UHF Pro. You'll use the #2 blue key but it will be #1 if it matches the IR remote's address.

Last edited:
ok that sounds good pepper....how do I change the new remotes address to make it the same address as the number 1 IR? thank you very much for you replies.

Archos 604 WiFi Question

622 did not live up to my expectations

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)