Titanium Package

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rustolemite

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 8, 2004
Pineville, LA
Does anybody have or know anyone who does have the Titanium package??? I called and they let you have 10 HD-DVRs for free. Don't know if you can say this here but they guys in my poker game are gonna split the package 10 ways and each take a receiver.

Sorry to say, but that is highly illegal.

Does anybody have or know anyone who does have the Titanium package??? I called and they let you have 10 HD-DVRs for free. Don't know if you can say this here but they guys in my poker game are gonna split the package 10 ways and each take a receiver.

Then that would still be half of them breaking the rules. 10, 50, 10000 breaking rules don't make it right, does it? Stealing makes it cost more for us legit users.

I have installed 2 Titanium Packages in south florida and you would never be able to do that. directv is very protective of these installs HSP's only phone lines on every IRD is required. phone line is checked monthly any nonresponders are deactivated. and you get as many HR20 as you would like not just 10 the last one I did we put 14 HR 20s even in the laundry room on his 15 inch TV.

I have installed 2 Titanium Packages in south florida and you would never be able to do that. directv is very protective of these installs HSP's only phone lines on every IRD is required. phone line is checked monthly any nonresponders are deactivated. and you get as many HR20 as you would like not just 10 the last one I did we put 14 HR 20s even in the laundry room on his 15 inch TV.

James you are an idiot sorry when you lie make sure its more believable. You forgot to mention bathrooms because thats where rich people spend most of their time cuz they so filthy rich they alway have stomach ache from all the wine and lobsters they eat bastards. But they dont use laundry room cuz their maid is in charge there and she is ok with R15.

By the way I DO have a TIVO in my bathroom.

James you are an idiot sorry when you lie make sure its more believable. You forgot to mention bathrooms because thats where rich people spend most of their time cuz they so filthy rich they alway have stomach ache from all the wine and lobsters they eat bastards. But they dont use laundry room cuz their maid is in charge there and she is ok with R15.

By the way I DO have a TIVO in my bathroom.

So tech,
Do you have any input for the OP question ?
I know I could never afford that package and I also do not watch enough TV to justify it either.

Jimbo

Ok there is no reason to lie so. but like always we the installers are the bad guys on the forums. we are the ones that never show up never do our job right so like always your right The customer is allways right.

Ok there is no reason to lie so. but like always we the installers are the bad guys on the forums. we are the ones that never show up never do our job right so like always your right The customer is allways right.

jamesclerie,
Who said any of the stuff you mentioned in your post, who was you post
directed at ?

we are the ones that never show up never do our job right so like always your right The customer is allways right

Some of the installers here are very good, the installer I had at my place was very good, however, the installer I had is the FIRST time I've ever had an installer at my home, that said, MOST of us do our own work.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Education needed !

Is my installer gouging me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)