Tiger Woods 09

I had the 08 version. It was ok but not great. I went back to the 2005 XBox version. I might wait on this one to see the reviews.

So what are they changing in this version? I have 07, but it didn't seem 08 was worth it.

Never have had any of them, but downloaded the 09 demo and I was pretty impressed. Not overly hard or easy, enough to keep a casual golf fan like me interested.

So what are they changing in this version? I have 07, but it didn't seem 08 was worth it.

I downloaded a video for it from the PSN, and the only improvments they seemed to talk about was some lighting changes and some holes have been totaly redone on some of the cources. Nothing that would get me to spend 60 bucks on it. I still haven't finished 08.

From what I have read Tiger's coach appears in this version to assist you in improving your own game. Also, they have added the ability to "tune" your
own clubs and added four or five new courses to the 09 version.

I am renting it from Gamefly and should be at my house today.

So does Tiger sit out for the season in this version to match reality ;)

Ok. I have played it for about 3 days now. It's fantastic. 2006 to 2008 all had problems but this one is really good. The graphics are fantastic now and much better then 2008. No complaints from me.

Possible PS3 40GB firmware update for backwards compatibility?

13 years of C&C

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts