This is the nail on the head about CC

vurbano

On Double Secret Probation
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 1, 2004
Newport News, VA
This is very true! The only somewhat deals i have seen are open box. To me these were not deals! I also used Circuit city for a hands on before i went and bought it from a real store or online.

I have to agree. In fact , most of my purchases come from Amazon or Newegg. If I need something quickly, that's when I head to BB and start asking about price matching.
A lot of people see "liquidation sale" and assume they're getting rock bottom prices.

Guess I will be the opposite side of this to a point. I've dealth with CC over the years and though I havent bought much there I never had a horrible experience but rather a typical experience that I would find at any other retail chain location. My last purchase from CC was for the computer that Im using now and the sales rep was very knowledgable and guided me into a better purchase for the same price which netted me a quad core instead of a dual core and a heavy sata machine.

I can completely understand the sales staff having atitudes now considering that its the last days of their jobs, hell who would be in a good mood about loosing their job when prospects for a new one are slim to non existant in many area's?

I like newegg and tigerdirect but as I have said before when it comes to time and either waiting a couple days for shipping or a 20 min trip to brick house I'll spend a few bucks extra for the drive.

I stopped at a Circuit City in Lubbock Texas today... the staff were wearing the red shirts and were trying to be helpful... I bought 2 BD's, I only saw 1 TV (Sony) in a box but I did see a HP quad core pc for under$500 (same thing was around $900 at Best buy)... shelves were pretty empty as the sign said 6 more days...

HD Video Recorder

Adding DVD Burner to PC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)