The Tube Setup Help!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

randycorb61

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 6, 2004
hello
im trying to get the tube on g10r. 11729v 27692sr. when I add it to the sat and scan that transponder it says no station found..maybe it's the weather..
Thanks again
Randy :)

The transponder is 11719, not 11729. And whatever I do, I can't get it reliably in the morning hours. I specifically peaked my motorized 1m Winegard dish with QPH-031 LNB on this sat and transponder, I'm getting very high quality on pretty much every other tp, high quality on IA5 at 97 (which is supposed to mean that I have the Clarke belt nailed down). Still no reliable reception for this one. Evenings it's about 30%, but mornings it's almost out of lock. On the weekend there was heavy rain here in Alberta and I wasn't able to lock this tp at all for more than 24 hours.

beeb, sounds like your settings is off or something is blocking the dish. I have a winegard 76cm and have problems getting the tube. But, I only have a 0.6 lnb. Time to order the .3 extreme from psb.

No, I have nothing at all blocking G10R, it is close to my true south. The rest of the tps on G10R are always locked, even during this weekend's downpour. I think it is my location (Calgary), that this tp does not cover well. Any fellow Canadians from my region getting The Tube?

The transponder can be off by a number or two depending on the LNB used.

Scans in as 11720 on an Invacom .3db

Status
Please reply by conversation.

1m/40" Dish Recommendation?

Deluxe Music????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)