The Tigerprowler Show

Well, show's almost over. I hope y'all enjoyed it and it made your afternoon just a little brighter. SMILE and have a GREAT weekend!! Woohoo!!!

I know everyone always complains about Mondays. I don't usually, cuz I have the same job seven days a week so it doesn't matter if it's Sunday, Monday or Thursday most weeks. However, HIFI left for two weeks this morning and it truly felt like the Monday mornings y'all complain about. So I have put together some of my favorite songs for this show to perk everyone's Monday afternoon up just a bit. I got three new cd's this weekend, Bruno Mars (hottie :D), Avril Lavigne (one of my favorite singers) and Nickelback (love them!!). So, enjoy and we'll get thru this Monday together! :D Half an hour til showtime!

Not quite... It's always nice to have a break, but watching him leave this morning was tough. It's been awhile since he's traveled for work. The kids and I will be fine. We're already planning all the different kinds of chicken to eat while he's gone, LOL!

Almost showtime. I'm ready for a nap! :D I don't think my kids are up for that though, so music and folding laundry it is. Enjoy the show! :)

Todays Tiger Prowler show might be rocking... the server shes using here is in Hartford on the side of my desk and we felt the earthquake... Felt like I was sitting on Jello!

It's the first day of Kindergarten for Colby. It's been so quiet at my house. Rhiannon is way quieter without Colby around. Anyway, enjoy the show and have a great Wednesday! SMILE!! :D

The Rock Show and EuroDance Hour

The IsaacmorseMI Show

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)