The new wives thread. And an off the wall question

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was working full time, I left work at work. They weren't paying me to work after I left the job, if you catch my drift.

:rant:man, I wish HIFI was that way sometimes. His phone rings all freaking night and if the kids are being kids (loud, rambunctious) he gets so pissy. It ticks me off, cuz they are just being kids and he's supposed to be HOME, not working. He spends more time on his work phone than I spend on my phone and the computer combined. If they paid him for all the time he spent on the phone, we would be so rich, we could fly you all to Kansas and have a huge party.:D

Okay, I think I'm done. Sorry HiFi, just had to get it out, I know you don't like to hear it.:angel:

Hopefully, one day you'll get to enjoy what he's working so hard for now. Unfortunately it doesn't always work out that way, but I hope it does for your family. You two seem to be such good people.

Hopefully, one day you'll get to enjoy what he's working so hard for now. Unfortunately it doesn't always work out that way, but I hope it does for your family. You two seem to be such good people.

Aaawwww, thanks! You are great too! I was just telling HIFI that I wish I could find you a job here so that way you could move to Kansas and I could watch your kids for you while you were at work.:D

Careful what you wish for. We should have named Chet (the 4 yr. old) differently, he's a little terrorist. Kristen is in the exploratory age. She gets into everything. She likes to play "bait and switch". You know the game, get into, or grab something she shouldn't, and then take your seat when you put it back.

Careful what you wish for. We should have named Chet (the 4 yr. old) differently, he's a little terrorist. Kristen is in the exploratory age. She gets into everything. She likes to play "bait and switch". You know the game, get into, or grab something she shouldn't, and then take your seat when you put it back.

I know what you mean. Colby is such a smart a** @ 3, I'm afraid he'll be getting kicked out of school when it's time to go. Rhiannon does the same thing to HiFi except she takes his seat so that she can mess with the stuff he leaves out, blackberry's, laptop, soda, etc... So, I'm used to it.:)

why did you send me this pic to my cell? is this the little woman you are offering?

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAA Airshow in Oshkosh, WI

Great iPhone Video

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts