The new wives thread. And an off the wall question

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya know guys are gonna think were sweeeeeeeeet on each other if we keep hangin in here,or worst yet we end up being someones wife:eek::eek::eek::rant::rant::D

Yall arent???????:eek:

I had the wrong idea the whole darn time.....

ya know guys are gonna think were sweeeeeeeeet on each other if we keep hangin in here,or worst yet we end up being someones wife:eek::eek::eek::rant::rant::D

let's get the hell ooouuuuutttaaaa heeeererererererer!!!!!!!

Guy-Running.gif

Whatcha talkin' about, rey? He makes more of a mess than anyone when he's here. And he never picks up after himself. It's like having another kid.:D;):D

I thought that was a husbands job, to be a big kid. :D

I thought that was a husbands job, to be a big kid. :D

It is okay for the husband to act like a big kid when we have no kids, but when he helps make kids, he should also have to help out with everything that comes after they are born, not add to the stay-at-home mom's stress level by making a bigger mess than the kids themselves.:D

It is okay for the husband to act like a big kid when we have no kids, but when he helps make kids, he should also have to help out with everything that comes after they are born, not add to the stay-at-home mom's stress level by making a bigger mess than the kids themselves.:D

I will be serious for a moment and agree. If you help make it, help take care of it.

Now back to our regular programming.....alot of talk about nothing important:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAA Airshow in Oshkosh, WI

Great iPhone Video

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)