The new wives thread. And an off the wall question

Status
Not open for further replies.
multiple_personalities.jpg
:D:D

hey you guys have 2 pc's at home? i ask because i just pictured you 2 sharing one keyboard going back and forth............. :haha

HiFi sharing? :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha

I like him the way he is, just wish that there were more hours in the day to spend some quality time with him.

true..... i give my lady as much time as possible but it's never enough. hey, it would be worse if she actually had her fill of me. so i don't mind. we rather spend more time with each other than with anyone else.

true..... i give my lady as much time as possible but it's never enough. hey, it would be worse if she actually had her fill of me. so i don't mind. we rather spend more time with each other than with anyone else.

hey rey.... shut your frackin mouth!!!!!!! this ain't the touchy and feely thread. zip it!!!!!

He's on SatGuys more than he pays attention to me. I actually have to physically touch him to get his attention. Otherwise, I might as well not even be here, he'd never care or notice. Maybe if he got hungry.

He's on SatGuys more than he pays attention to me. I actually have to physically touch him to get his attention. Otherwise, I might as well not even be here, he'd never care or notice. Maybe if he got hungry.

too be honest my wife has been complaining to me about the same thing.......... it's addictive this place...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAA Airshow in Oshkosh, WI

Great iPhone Video

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts