Tech Forum - Monday, November 13 9pm EST

The hour when I won the PocketDish (which I traded for my ViP622) was very worthwhile. Oh, and I learned what "wobulation" means in the process. :D

I notice on the EPG that for Monday Nov. 13, at 6pm pacific time on channel 101, which should be the live showing it says Technical Forum Rebroadcast.

What's up with that?

I hope they at least give us a possible timeline when local on the 8's might be going up.I even sent the tech forum an email about this.

I dont see them charging for Ethernet as the ethernet port will be mainly used to generatre additional revenue for Dish in the form of VOD PPV and Events.

They are going to WANT you to plug it in not avoid it because of another BS fee.

Scott:

Will the Ethernet port be a substitute for the phone line allowing us to forgo the additional tuner fee?

Yeah they could charge a fee to use the port but since folks will be already paying for the material they get from it. I do not see why they would and if you’re someone like me who never plans to use it then it won’t matter.

Is this the show where people can call in and ask questions? If so, here is a short list to think about:

Where are the RSN's in HD?
InHD happening any time soon/at all?
NBATV Games in HD this year?
VS NHL Games in HD this year?
External Storage capablity for the ViP622?

I think that's it...oh yea one more...Where are the RSN's in HD?

You must have read my mind db2......the answer to all your questions is "soon" which is defined as anywhere from 3 months to 3 years :)

WOW am I mad...

HDMI question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)