system setup

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sadim

Original poster
Jan 21, 2005
hello im new in this a dont know nothing, maybe you guys can help. my question is that i hookup a dish direct tv dish dual lnbs ut i only get few channels and i get one ppv only and i get a few information channels for dish n___work, is my dish compatible to get more? question) i have a coolsat receiver what should i do? some body tell me that i need a bigger dish with some kind of a universal lnb. thank you for u help another question? were can i get bins and keys for my coolsat. the guy who sold to me moved, out state

sadim said:
hello im new in this a dont know nothing, maybe you guys can help. my question is that i hookup a dish direct tv dish dual lnbs ut i only get few channels and i get one ppv only and i get a few information channels for dish n___work, is my dish compatible to get more? question) i have a coolsat receiver what should i do? some body tell me that i need a bigger dish with some kind of a universal lnb. thank you for u help another question? were can i get bins and keys for my coolsat. the guy who sold to me moved, out state
WOW.

"dish n___work" means Dish Network of course. You are trying to steal Dish Network. That is very much illegal. Furthermore, as mentioned many times while you registered on this site, discussion of such activities is not allowed on here.

Now the moderators or other site staff will take care of sending your IP address and email address (yes, they have been logged) to Dish Network to let them know about you. Sure, your email address may be fake or a one-time thing, but your IP address will be linked to your Internet service provider (ISP) who knows who you are.

Oh btw for anyone else who's interested, this is my 0x400'th post! :D Too bad, it might go away with this thread later. :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

The Tube on the KWBS channel?

Call Letters For Abc Feed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)