Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I got to admit I have a guilty pleasure on Saturday Nights, and that is the Svengoolie show which airs nationally on MeTV.

I met Sven at one of DISH Network's Team Summit events and got to talk to him for a long time. Sven (Rich Koz) is such a nice guy was so friendly I enjoyed talking with him. He even did a promo for me at the show which was really cool.

Anyways I never watched his show before, but as someone who grew up watching MST3K I grew up making fun of bad movies... and thats sort of what Sven does, and boy does he have bad movies.

Sven has become a guilty pleasure of mine and I will watch him on Saturday nights or on the DVR.

His style of comedy is so bad that is soooooooo good. And I love it when Nastalgafarato joins Sven on the show, the two together are comedy gold!

Any other SatelliteGuys out there who enjoy Svengoolie?

Never seen Sven? Well enjoy. :)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TPCA6tjjcA

I got to admit I have a guilty pleasure on Saturday Nights, and that is the Svengoolie show which airs nationally on MeTV.

I met Sven at one of DISH Network's Team Summit events and got to talk to him for a long time. Sven (Rich Koz) is such a nice guy was so friendly I enjoyed talking with him. He even did a promo for me at the show which was really cool.

Anyways I never watched his show before, but as someone who grew up watching MST3K I grew up making fun of bad movies... and thats sort of what Sven does, and boy does he have bad movies.

Sven has become a guilty pleasure of mine and I will watch him on Saturday nights or on the DVR.

His style of comedy is so bad that is soooooooo good. And I love it when Nastalgafarato joins Sven on the show, the two together are comedy gold!

Any other SatelliteGuys out there who enjoy Svengoolie?

Never seen Sven? Well enjoy. :)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TPCA6tjjcA

Been watching him as a kid, he is a Chicago treasure. He took over from another guy, I forget his name. It goes back good 50 years.

He also did the 3 stooges as Koz, just as funny

We love Svengoolie! We try to catch him most Saturday nights. True, some of the movies are bad or corny but some are actually quite good. He reminds me of growing up and watching many of same movies with my Dad on another show called Uncle Ted's Ghoul School (later Uncle Ted's Monstermania). It's Sven's interaction with the viewers that makes it work. :)

THE BOYS are back, 2022

Slow Horses - Apple TV