Starz/Encore $5.01

That's exactly what I was thinking. They used a package price that already existed and you may not have known about. It is still a great deal! HBO & starz go for $22 regularly. With DVR Advantage it's $20

This is why the CSRs are having a hard time figuring out where the $5.01 price came for Starz.

Again, it's still a great deal!

See ya
Tony

Tony has a good point, before you said that you have the Dish DVR Advantage with HBO. Dish DVR Advantage allows you to have to movie channels for $20. Since you already have HBO which is 14.99 that is why you are paying 5.01 for Starz or Encore or even Cinemax.

I was about to say you're a genius just like your avatar, except premiums are always $10 under DVR advantage. I had Showtime only for the last couple of months, and it was $10. Or do they still charge $14.99 for HBO? I've never had HBO only.

Kab can answer this I guess, no need to speculate.

I was about to say you're a genius just like your avatar, except premiums are always $10 under DVR advantage. I had Showtime only for the last couple of months, and it was $10. Or do they still charge $14.99 for HBO? I've never had HBO only.

Kab can answer this I guess, no need to speculate.

From what I have spoken with Dish, the first movie package seems to be regular price when you add the second then your total would be $20. Your price would in reality be $10 for each. Once again this is only what I have been told because I currently do not have any movie package. This is only with DVR Advantage

I also have DVR Adv. w/ AT200 and Starz, and I pay $10 for my Starz. I think the premiums are all $10 under DVR Advantage
That is correct!!! As per my HBO. So, I am now paying $15.01 for HBO & Starz.

Last edited:
Remmber when any deal is struck on the phone with any csr or tsr, it is only as valid as the notes on the account..even with them they still may not be honored...

I was told when I first started on DVRA that you could only get the first two premiums for $10 each, and HBO was full price. The rules must have changed. Either that or I should have played more CSR roulette.

SW64 and power inserter.

My Dinosaur Died!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts