ST/Premier Promo Offer?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bubba90

Original poster
Jun 11, 2010
Orlando, FL
I'm looking to sign up when the Sunday Ticket/Premier promotion offers starts which should be in a couple days. I've read and heard some rumors that the new offer will only include one "free" HDDVR or HD receiver unlike the current deal of two HD receivers.

The fathers day promotion of ST/Premier offer back in June was 59.99 for 5 months, free HD and two free HD receivers; only one could be HDDVR though. I waited figuring when the actual promo started in late July would be the same. Again, reading different forums this offer may be changed when the new promo actual begins.

Now, whether or not these sources are accurate is beyond me, but this site is pretty accurate. So, I was wondering if anyone has any insight if the ST/Premier offer will include the 2 free HDDVR/HD receivers or just one.

Thanks for any info.....

I'm looking to sign up when the Sunday Ticket/Premier promotion offers starts which should be in a couple days. I've read and heard some rumors that the new offer will only include one "free" HDDVR or HD receiver unlike the current deal of two HD receivers.

The fathers day promotion of ST/Premier offer back in June was 59.99 for 5 months, free HD and two free HD receivers; only one could be HDDVR though. I waited figuring when the actual promo started in late July would be the same. Again, reading different forums this offer may be changed when the new promo actual begins.

Now, whether or not these sources are accurate is beyond me, but this site is pretty accurate. So, I was wondering if anyone has any insight if the ST/Premier offer will include the 2 free HDDVR/HD receivers or just one.

Thanks for any info.....

I'm seeing the same thing you are but you can always try and call in and see if you can get the 2nd one for free. Actually, if you call in now you might be able to get the new programming package prior to the actual release date. If they think you will sign up because of that they probably will just go ahead and let you start now. Give them a call and see what they say.

I'm seeing the same thing you are but you can always try and call in and see if you can get the 2nd one for free. Actually, if you call in now you might be able to get the new programming package prior to the actual release date. If they think you will sign up because of that they probably will just go ahead and let you start now. Give them a call and see what they say.

New Programming package ?

What is this new Package you've mentioned ? :)

But it's the same offer every year from what I can tell.

Still not sure where you are going with this. This is a new programming package for 2010 and it is a new programming package for OP as he has never had Direct TV before and has not seen the 2010 Sunday Ticket/Premier package posted on the website. Not sure how much newer you can get for this specific message from the OP.

Been a Dish customer for 13 years, but I signed up for Direct on Saturday. Got the ST deal with 2 HDDVRs and 2HD boxes. One HDDVR and one HD box were free, so ended up costing $322 including the internet hookup to maximize the chances of getting HR24s. Monthly cost for ST/Premier with the 4 boxes and MRV is $74 for the first 5 months with a referral discount. Also took advantage of the $350 offer from Best Buy and got another TV.

Still not sure where you are going with this. This is a new programming package for 2010 and it is a new programming package for OP as he has never had Direct TV before and has not seen the 2010 Sunday Ticket/Premier package posted on the website. Not sure how much newer you can get for this specific message from the OP.

OK,
It's new for the OP, but it's not New for D*.
When I asked about a new package, I thought you might have heard of a new programming package from D*.

Been a Dish customer for 13 years, but I signed up for Direct on Saturday. Got the ST deal with 2 HDDVRs and 2HD boxes. One HDDVR and one HD box were free, so ended up costing $322 including the internet hookup to maximize the chances of getting HR24s. Monthly cost for ST/Premier with the 4 boxes and MRV is $74 for the first 5 months with a referral discount. Also took advantage of the $350 offer from Best Buy and got another TV.

Nice deal. So you were able to get the Sunday Ticket deal a little early? Makes sense they wouldn't turn a customer away that wants to sign up but wants the Sunday Ticket offer prior to the official start date of that promo.:up

Paying for ST for 5 Months and getting Premiere is not new as Jimbo stated. I did this promo back in 2008. At the time it got a HDDVR for free and STD DVR for $99. This is a promo they run every year to get people on Directv with Sunday Ticket.

Paying for ST for 5 Months and getting Premiere is not new as Jimbo stated. I did this promo back in 2008. At the time it got a HDDVR for free and STD DVR for $99. This is a promo they run every year to get people on Directv with Sunday Ticket.

I had the same promo back in '05, thats said, I have NO IDEA what deal I got for recvrs though.

I know that promo's been going on a long time before I got it as well.

The actual promo was to get the NFL and Premier package for at the time I think it was 3 or 4 months, I do think the duration may have changed.

I never said it was new to Direct TV. I answered the OP's question and stated he might be able to get the new programming package, the one that starts on July 22 when the current one expires (hence new), early if he calls in. The OP has never had Direct TV and this offer has not been posted on the Direct TV website yet for 2010 so it is new for him.

I never said it was new to Direct TV. I answered the OP's question and stated he might be able to get the new programming package, the one that starts on July 22 when the current one expires (hence new), early if he calls in. The OP has never had Direct TV and this offer has not been posted on the Direct TV website yet for 2010 so it is new for him.

NP. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

VOD: Showtime & HDNet Movies not available?

Disaster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)