Song Name Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Me Vuelvo a Enamorar - Jesus Maricahi América Rodriguez De Hijar; Rocio Dúrcal

(Sold more copies in the US than in Latin America...this is an American hit)

See ya
Tony

TNGTony said:
No Me Vuelvo a Enamorar - Jesus Maricahi América Rodriguez De Hijar; Rocio Dúrcal

(Sold more copies in the US than in Latin America...this is an American hit)

See ya
Tony

Aww c'mon Tony, are you trying to make it difficult to follow you on purpose?? This isn't the first time.
How many of us know Mexican music (or Spanish) to follow that up with and keep it going (in Spanish)? :(

I for one appreciate it! :)

Certainly makes it harder, but too many people fall back on "Back In Black" waaaaaay too many times

anyhoo...!! Tony has me thinking of Mexican now...LOL

The Work Song -- Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass

Last edited:
Working In A Coal Mine - Devo

I don't mind the challenge, there are lots of "Jesus" songs that could've been used, but are we supposed to come up with the song no one can follow?
I too, would like to see more diverse songs and artists. I'd like to see people stop using the same song they used before(multiple times even), even if it was two months ago. I'll stop my whining now...the baby is calming down...

Last edited:
Kitty's Back - Bruce Springstien

BTW, I have a followup in English for just about every song I post. I have avoided posting a few "show stoppers". One was in greek using the cerylic alphabet! For the record, I have posted songs in french before with no complaint. :)

See ya
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinosaur puppet show

Malcolm McLaren, RIP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)