Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
A popular feature here on SatelliteGuys is our Social Influencers section which brings you some of the internets best video content all in one place.

When we recently did our spring cleaning we combined all of the Social Influencers forums into just one forum. This was a mistake and has been corrected.

I had to come up with a way to list those forums without it taking up all the room of a regular forum listing on our home page. And after a lot of trial and error I figured a way to do it and keep the homepage clean!

With the way it is setup now you can once again subscribe to the influencers you like, and ignore the ones you don't.

We do not get paid for having the influencers presented here, but since adding them it has increased our traffic and driven up the amount of time people spend on SatelliteGuys.

We hope you enjoy this feature and the changes we have made to improve the feature for all. :D

So, I use the same grocery store every week. I've been going there for about five years. Every six or eight months they re-arrange the shelves. I usually figure it out in two or three months and get comfortable again shopping.

Scott, I would tell you the same thing I told the store manager. I don't give a chit where you put it, I'll learn where everything is and even if it takes a few minutes longer to shop, I'll still get everything I came for. Just quit moving stuff around. :)

Houston We Have a Problem

Can not reach Satelliteguys.us unless on VPN