snowpiercer

For those of us in Canada, the new season begins on Tuesday (the 16th) at 9 p.m. EDT on CTV Sci-Fi Channel (which has also being airing the previous three seasons). Through my Shaw Direct subscription, I was able to binge watch (VOD, for free) all three seasons.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
AMC+ has a 7 day free trial, commercial free.

Also should be going on sale via Amazon Prime Day in a few weeks, usually $1.99-2.99 a month for 3 months.
Discounts are already being offered...all $0.99 for two months. I think last year it was for three months.

Discounts are already being offered...all $0.99 for two months. I think last year it was for three months.
$1.99 at Prime now, do not see any .99 cents deals anywhere.

$1.99 at Prime now, do not see any .99 cents deals anywhere.
They must not like you. A few are 50% off, the rest are 99 cents...Starz, Britbox, MGM+, Acorn, PBS Masterpice, Crunchyroll and others I don't care about.

They must not like you. A few are 50% off, the rest are 99 cents...Starz, Britbox, MGM+, Acorn, PBS Masterpice, Crunchyroll and others I don't care about.
I was focused on AMC+.

I'm starting to think TNT might have been trying to do us a favor. This season is pretty much dead out of the gate. Also looks like the post (editing/music) was rushed and haphazard and the story is suffering from it. It's just way out the league of the first three.

• Wow
Reactions: Howard Simmons

THE BOYS are back.

House of the Dragon