SLING ADAPTER - DISH ONLINE - You were streaming from your device, but streaming was interrupted. (E

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
I get this message while being on Dish Online ...

You were streaming from your device, but streaming was interrupted. (Error 44) (16).

The 722 says it has a broadband connection so that checks out but I get this message. I unplugged the sling adapter and plugged it back in but get the same result. I went in to view DVR and it said "Not Connected" so I connected and it shows me how full my hard drive is and conflicts and so forth on the DVR (which does not seem to show all the information that it should, might as well say it gives you no information). I went back to "Live TV" and it gives me the same error message. Anybody else have this issue with getting connected? Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Try resetting everything (modem, router, receiver, and network connection in menu-6-1-8). Make sure the IP address is showing up when you reset the network connection, and try again. If it still has the same problem, send me a PM with phone number/account number

Does it work in Dish Remote Access at all?

I reset everything and still have the same issues. On Dish Online Access site it shows DVR Usage 81% Full and a few conflicts but that is it when I select View DVR but does not work with Live TV as it gives me that error. After exploring the Dish Remote Access website more I figured out how to access live and recorded shows. The layout of the website makes it hard for someone that has not used the site before. It is telling me that the connection is too poor to display video (Error 16). I use Frontier DSL (the only provider in the area) which is a Dish Network partner. I guess everybody on Frontier will not be able to use the service if 600kb is not enough to make it work. This is the upload speed in all of Frontier's DSL areas. Is Frontier advertising TV Everywhere? If so then it is false advertising with their service. It does not work with SD or HD.

Last edited:
PM sent. I get 5.15 Mbps down and 0.63 Mbps up. I have a program on my computer that allows me to monitor bandwith used on my computer. When I was webcaming with my Logitech webcam I was able to upload in HD and consistent speeds of around 0.6 to 0.7 Mbps. Even Suddenlink limits their uploads to 1 Mbps (offered in the towns near me).

I know this is an old thread but I just found it and I have the identical problem. My remote access will work with my old slow router (a Netgear fvs318) but refuses to function with any of THREE brand new routers that I have bought to get faster video. Everything on my LAN works perfectly except for the dish/sling setup with every one of the routers. All my connections are ethernet I have ZERO wireless. Not sure how to send a PM but will try

922 resets after few minutes when plugged into Sat antennas

Why the difference with a 722k & 622 program guide?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)