Sites to order Lamp

I need to replace my xl-5200 in my Sony. Can anyone recommend a site to order from?

Thanks.

I use ProjectorPeople.com . I purchased my Epson Powerlite Home Cinema from there. They also sell replacement lamps.

If this site doesn't have it, check with the manufacturer, Sony themselves. There is probably a number on your instruction manual to contact in regards to replacement lamps.

I would Google the product number. I have replaced bulbs in my DLP JVC and can tell you that the manufacturer will be a lot more expensive.
Make sure who ever you buy gives you exactly what you need e.g. If your bulb is suppose to have a housing make sure the new one does.

Thanks and good luck.

I would Google the product number. I have replaced bulbs in my DLP JVC and can tell you that the manufacturer will be a lot more expensive.
Make sure who ever you buy gives you exactly what you need e.g. If your bulb is suppose to have a housing make sure the new one does.

Thanks and good luck.

Not so sure. I just ordered a lamp for my Toshiba. The going rate for no-name replacements was around $195. The price on the Toshiba website was $218, and you knew you were getting a Toshiba certified part. Some of the reputable houses had higher prices than the Toshiba direct site.

I worry about poor plastic housings and under specified bulbs in the generics. My last bulb lasted three years, and if I can get three years out of the next one, instead of two from a generic, I am way ahead.

For Sony, your fastest delivery will be through SonyStyle.:D and their prices are reasonable.

HDMI 4X4 Switch

apple tv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts