SiriusXM price breakpoint

NewsTips

EM84tx
Original poster
Oct 19, 2012
Taylors,SC
I have 2 cars with SiriusXM and am considering adding a 3rd.
If you go thru the website they lead ya by the nose thru a 4 step process.
In step 3 asks for $payment and I STILL don't yet know what $ I am getting into, so I backed out of that webpage.

Background:
For each of 2 cars I am paying:
Service date: 9/04/24 - 10/04/24
Music Showcase - 1mo - wActv $13.99
U.S. Music Royalty Fee $2.99 <-- They don't tell ya about this.
State Tax $1.02 <-- Just this

TOTAL for (2) $36.00
I have been paying $36 every month since March.

If I show each vehicle separately, it shows I am getting:
Music Showcase
advertised $16.98/mo plus taxes ??
But, as you can see I am paying $13.99+Tax+Fees rate.

So I still do not know what adding a 3rd car (all having MUSIC SHOWCASE) would cost.

Perhaps I should cancel both cars, then see what they offer?
OR
Am I sitting pretty good right now?

In step 3 asks for $payment and I STILL don't yet know what $ I am getting into, so I backed out of that webpage.

Background:

TOTAL for (2) $36.00

Music Showcase

So I still do not know what adding a 3rd car (all having MUSIC SHOWCASE) would cost.

OR
You are paying way too much, just call, do not say you want to make your bill lower, just say you want to cancel, then the offers will start, do not take the first offer, just say too much and you just wish to cancel, then you will get the super offer, like $100 a year .

If they do not offer the super offer, just cancel, guarantee you will receive it in the mail within 2 weeks.

You are paying way too much, just call, do not say you want to make your bill lower, just say you want to cancel, then the offers will start, do not take the first offer, just say too much and you just wish to cancel, then you will get the super offer, like $100 a year .

If they do not offer the super offer, just cancel, guarantee you will receive it in the mail within 2 weeks.
Like he said .Get ready for a flood of emails after you cancel. I went through the same thing and I got a better deal than I had before.You just have to wait them out.

Background:

TOTAL for (2) $36.00

Music Showcase

OR
The streaming app is cheaper if your ne car has android auto or Apple play

Reactions: Foxbat
Is it $99 a year for 3 years or 3 years for $99? I just don't see $33 a year at all....

1726245212032.png

SiriusXM offer page said:
OFFER DETAILS: Subscribe to the SiriusXM Music & Entertainment plan and pay $99.00 for 3 years. A credit card is required. Applicable tax and other fees may apply.
This offer is available by invitation only. You must have received a direct communication from SiriusXM inviting you to this offer and stating the vehicles eligible. This offer is not available on any other vehicles.

In the Reddit thread, the question came up about what would happen in the event the vehicle you applied this to were to be totaled? No refund, but this can be transferred to another vehicle with a SiriusXM radio. I expect the same would be true on a Leased vehicle that were returned.

we pay 8 bucks and some change for a year of the platinum package good enough for me. don't want to shell out anymore than i have to or that might be the next thing to leave.

we pay 8 bucks and some change for a year of the platinum package good enough for me. don't want to shell out anymore than i have to or that might be the next thing to leave.
Is that $8 for the entire year or $8 a month for a year. If it is $8 a month for a year that comes to $96 a year. For $3 more you can get 3 years at $2.75 a month.

Sirius Renewal