Signal Selector

tgb

Original poster
Oct 27, 2005
Hi,

I just added a new addition to my home and just bought an another DishNetwork Receiver. I called Dishnetwork to install the cabling to my new room but they are asking $125 to add the wiring. I was wonding is there a type of a/b selector device that will allow me to shut the signal from one receiver and send it to the receiver in the new addtion room. I only will use the room maybe once a day. (Excersice room) I can do the wiring my self and save some money.

tgb said:
Hi,

I just added a new addition to my home and just bought an another DishNetwork Receiver. I called Dishnetwork to install the cabling to my new room but they are asking $125 to add the wiring. I was wonding is there a type of a/b selector device that will allow me to shut the signal from one receiver and send it to the receiver in the new addtion room. I only will use the room maybe once a day. (Excersice room) I can do the wiring my self and save some money.

Why not run a seperate line from the dish and have Dish in both rooms ?

Besides the fact that it would have cost you about $30 to put the cable in the wall, before they put up the drywall, what was the Electrician thinking??? Now the cost is $125, quoted by Dish... Don't run your own cable, have the pros do it right...

Progress for DBS Ops vs. Ohio Tax

Bell EV Installer Needed - Ft Laud. FL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts