Status
Please reply by conversation.

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
Shorts HD up...not much else to say as I know the excitiment has been building :)

If a premium channel launches in an extra pack and no one is there to see it, does it make a sound?

Sound yes, Noise no. If I was to tune into this station, I would probably consider it to be just a bunch of noise with video. I have no interest in it. The additions to the HBO/ Cinemax channels that are supposed to be coming soon I will enjoy more.
If a premium channel launches in an extra pack and no one is there to see it, does it make a sound?

What kind of crap channel is this? Did they intentionally make a channel to appeal to those with an attention span of a gnat? Seriously, 1/2 hour long movies that nobody has ever heard of?

They need to do something to make this package a little more enticing. I cannot see too many people signing up for the extra package when they keep adding lame stuff like this

When you dont have the HD Extra package its pretty much the same as nothing.

Its nice of them to keep adding channels to packages that one has to pay extra for. ADD SOME NATIONAL HD ALREADY!!!!!!!!
If they were channels that people may actually want to see

I may like this channel and appreciate it. I hate watching long full movies, and it's not healthy to be sitting hours at a time watching TV..hahah

Masters of Horror was pretty well produced, and Im sure a good % on Shorts will be good as well

DodgerKing said:
What kind of crap channel is this? Did they intentionally make a channel to appeal to those with an attention span of a gnat? Seriously, 1/2 hour long movies that nobody has ever heard of?

They need to do something to make this package a little more enticing. I cannot see too many people signing up for the extra package when they keep adding lame stuff like this

Kind of thinking the same but I did not want to crush anyones HD celebration

Kind of thinking the same but I did not want to crush anyones HD celebration

I have it on dish. Nice to have more HD.
Its an ok channel. Nothing to get excited over.

Some interesting stuff.

I personally preferred the fish tank HD channel shot from Landry's restaurant on dish. lol

DodgerKing said:

According to this forum, most are subbing for the free 3 months, canceling, then resubbing for another 3 free months. So they've added another channel to a package that most don't pay for. I think it should be considered an National HD because everyone has access to it and there's nothing to stop them from getting it for free. For right now anyways....

Do you ever watch 1/2 hr sitcoms?

According to this forum, most are subbing for the free 3 months, canceling, then resubbing for another 3 free months. So they've added another channel to a package that most don't pay for. I think it should be considered an National HD because everyone has access to it and there's nothing to stop them from getting it for free. For right now anyways....
Not those of us with grandfathered packages.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

What is the best promo?

Anyone using Logitech Revue with a DirecTV HD DVR receiver?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)