sg2100 and coolsat pro

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mr.crane

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
will be getting my new moteck sg2100 and coolsat pro along with winegard 76cm dish and invacom o.3 universal lnbf.. my question is my true south, can it be 119w or 121w. my long. is -120.61154 and lat. is 37.398019...would you consider that 121w would be true south, as it seems will not have to move the 0 skew on motor. what do you guys think? cant wait to play around, especially after reading iceberg review on coolsat pro!

Looks like 121w is your true south satellite.

Motor elevation= 53 deg.
Dish elevation= 24 deg.

I would find the satellite first, store it then add the motor.

PopcornNMore said:
Shawn,

Will you be installing your dish on a 2" pole like Pete suggested?

Dave
The mount is still TBD. Once I figure out where I want it permanantly, yeah. I want to put it in the back yard but I'm starting to think the wife unit would actually like it better out front. Out front has a clearer field of view but I think it'll be cleaner out back. I'm going to build some kind of temporary mount for now.

pete: thanks for information. so i will set the motor and dish elevation as you described, good ideal will find 121 first, but i noticed it is mostly dish, will have to find a channel to program in receiver to do the search.

You can use....

DFreq : 11955 MHz(V) SR : 20.000 Msps

or

DFreq : 12071 MHz(V) SR : 20.000Msps

Those are in the clear!

12071 is the "Congrats you have a Superdish at 121" screen :)

if you have any issues with the receiver, let us know. I think I finally got the hang of my Coolsat :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

FTA, BEV cabling question

Is this a good system...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)